Cannabis or marijuana edibles are indeed sweeping across the world right now. It is not in the United States, where most states have some form of legal marijuana, not Amsterdam, or in the Caribbean where you will find it virtually everywhere.
It doesn’t matter where you want to make your order of no-bake marijuana edibles without cooking. You can place an order from your friend who knows how to make them or better still, you keep that extra coin for other purposes and take a few minutes to make your no-bake edibles.
After all, you do not need to light your stove. If need be, you will only heat a few things, not entirely the no-bake edibles.
Pros and Cons of edibles without cooking
Making edibles has some pros and cons, the pros are as follows:
- They are easy to make
- No-bake marijuana edibles save time
- You can eat them at any time and save for future use
- They do not require you to light your stop
- You need a few ingredients, and you have your no-cooking marijuana edibles
- Many are rich in THC, which gives the high
But it also has some cons:
- Cold edibles always don’t fit everybody
- You need to be keen on measurements –failure to which you can make a tasteless no-bake edible
How To Make Canna-Oil
Indeed, these edibles do not need cooking or baking. However, you are going to require canna-oil anyway. To make ganja chef duds, you need the following tools and equipment:
What You Need To Make Canna-Oil (ingredients & tools)
- 2 butter sticks
- Butter knife
- 2 cups coconut oil
- Medium saucepan
- Glass container (must have a lid)
- Rubber band
Directions Of Making Canna-Oil Block (the essential ingredient in making no-cooking marijuana edibles)
- Using the medium saucepan, boil water until it is hot. Alternatively, you can come with the hot water that you boiled separately.
- Add one cup of butter, which is equivalent to 2 butter sticks. If you do not have the two sticks of butter, you can substitute it with coconut oil. Make sure the oil or the butter dissolves in hot water.
- Sprinkle a liberal amount of marijuana. You are at liberty to sprinkle as much or as little marijuana as you wish. Note that the more marijuana you put in this mixture, the stronger the potency.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for about an hour. There is no harm in the mixture simmering for 30 minutes, but the longer it takes, the better for THC to get absorbed into the bars of butter or the coconut oil that you used.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, it is time to pour it onto the glass container.
- Before you start to pour the contents, ensure there is a cheesecloth on top of the glass. To avoid a runoff, you should ensure the cheesecloth goes slightly into the glass.
- Prevent the cheesecloth from sliding away with all the contents by tying it around the edge of the glass.
- Once you have sieved the contents into the glass container, discard the cheesecloth together with the herb that you’ve already drained.
- Cover the container tightly using its lid.
- Put the ganja chef duds inside a refrigerator and let it rest overnight.
- Go to your fridge in the morning, and you will find changes inside the glass. If you did a good job, you would find that water separated from the fat, thus leaving a solid block. This solid is full of THC.
- Using a butter knife, carefully remove the solid wax full of THC from the glass.
- Pour away the liquid and keep the block.
- Now, you have canna-oil, a primary ingredient for most no-bake marijuana edibles, go ahead and make as many no-bake edibles as you can.
Without wasting any more time, let’s direct our attention into the real gist – the best no-bake marijuana edibles that you can make at home without necessarily cooking them.
Stoner Chocolate Balls
These balls are prevalent among people who use marijuana on a daily or regular basis. Because of the high they create, stoner chocolate balls are so far the easiest and perhaps the fastest in giving you the results you would take longer to find.
What You Need To Make Stoner Chocolate Balls (ingredients & tools)
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 3 teaspoons of canna-oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of natural honey
- 1 teaspoon of instant espresso
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- ¼ cup of sweetened and dry coconut
- ½ cup of peanut butter preferably creamy or chunky
- Sheet of waxed paper
Directions For Making Stoner Chocolate Balls
- Using a medium ball, put together all the ingredients in the above list, leaving out the two tablespoons of cocoa and the powdered sugar.
- Stir the above-mentioned ingredients together until they blend well. You don’t have to be in haste when stirring. The important thing is to ensure the ingredients blend well.
- Let the whole mixture chill for about a half an hour.
- Using a small bowl, now it is time to combine the remaining ingredients (the other cocoa and of course the powdered sugar).
- After 30 minutes are over, go back to the first mixture, which by now is already chilled. Divide it into 12 small portions and roll them to form balls. You can use your hand to make the balls.
- Roll each of the 12 balls in the second mixture (powdered sugar with the other cocoa.
- As you roll each ball and smear or roll it in the second mixture, place the already finished balls on waxed paper or a sheet of parchment.
- Place the balls in a freezer or refrigerator until the time you feel you need to relax to enjoy your no-bake marijuana edibles.
Cannabis Cookie Bars
Every time you speak about cannabis cookie bars to anyone who has tasted delicious no-bake marijuana, edibles will ask you for it right away. Why do weed fanatics love Cannabis Cookie Bars? Let’s get the reason.
What You Need To Make Cannabis Cookie Bars (ingredients & tools)
- 3½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 1½ cups of sugar (confectioners)
- ½ cup of canna-oil (better if melted in advance)
- 1 packet of milk preferably 12-oz (alternatively, you can use dark chocolate chips)
- ½ cup of melted butter preferably vegan
- 1½ cups of peanut butter
Directions For Making Cannabis Cookie Bars
- Combine sugar, peanut butter, and graham crumbs and ensure they mix well.
- Add melted butter and cannabis oil into the mixture and ensure they blend well.
- Press the mixture evenly until you achieve a nine by 13-inch pan.
- Crush chocolate chips into fine particles and spread them over the mixture.
- Gently press the spread particles into the mixture.
- Let the mixture relax for a maximum of 3 hours then shape it into small bars.
- You have your cannabis cookie bars ready to give you the sensation you want.
No-Bake Marijuana Cheesecake
This is yet another no-bake no-cook marijuana edible you can try. First, here are the things you are going to need to make your own no-bake no-cook marijuana cheesecakes:
What You Need To Make No-Bake Marijuana Cheesecake (ingredients & tools)
- 2 packages of crème cheese with room temperature (they need to be 8-oz vegan or not vegan)
- 1 large graham cracker (this pie crust should be pre-made)
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil infused in cannabis (alternatively, you can still use canna-oil as long as it is at room temperature) one can of sweetened yet condensed milk measuring 14-oz or 1¼ cups (if you have a vegan type, you can use it)
- A large bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Rubber spatula
- ¼ cup of lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Directions For Making No-Bake Marijuana Cheesecake
- Using a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and canna-oil or the infused coconut oil until the mixture blends smooth.
- Add the sweetened yet condensed milk to the smooth mixture. Because the milk is already condensed, pour in a little as you beat. The aim is to blend with the other mixture smoothly.
- Pour into the mixture, vanilla and the lemon juice. Stir and beat as vigorous as possible until the ingredients in the large bowl mix well.
- Now that you have the filling pour it into the crust.
- Using a rubber spatula, smoothen the top of the crust.
- Use a plastic wrap to cover the crust and refrigerate for approximately 3 hours until the mixture forms one firm thing.
- Check your refrigerator after 3 hours, and your no-bake marijuana cheesecake is ready.
- You can add toppings to the cheesecake, slice it as you desire, and serve.
Hitherto, you may ask, do no-bake marijuana edibles have any benefits? If yes, what are the advantages of using them? Do they have disadvantages? First, let’s start with the advantages of using no-bake marijuana edibles.
If you are a marijuana fanatic, no limit to the number of no-bake marijuana edibles you can try. The world offers a wide range. Besides, many of the ingredients and tools used are locally available. You can find these tools at home or even in the nearby shop. You don’t need to smoke to feel high; you can eat and still get high.
Also, be sure to check out our other recipes, like our weed omelette.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to make no bake cookie edibles
- Prepare some cannabis coconut oil
- Mix the cannabis coconut oil with cocoa powder, milk, and sugar in a saucepan and boil them for an hour under medium heat
- Add vanilla extract, peanut butter and oats to the saucepan containing the mixture and vigorously stir them
- Fold the marshmallows and place them in a parchment paper
- Put the no bake cookie edibles in a fridge for 30 minutes and enjoy